Festiva's Cabins at Green Mountain Resort
The breathtaking Ozarks provide the backdrop for The Cabins at Green Mountain, and the resort's luxurious two- and three-bedroom vacation villas are situated in the heart of Branson, Missouri. The property is canopied by age-old cedars, maples and grandfather oaks, allowing a reconnection with nature. Each cabin features a fireplace, full kitchen, and washer and dryer, making this your home away from home.
Spend your days relaxing by the pool, boating on one of the nearby lakes or teeing off at one of nine area golf courses. Step back into the 19th at Silver Dollar City and hit the outlet stores on the way back to the resort. When the sun goes down, enjoy a fabulous meal and take in a show at one of more than 45 theaters throughout the town. Whether your musical tastes lean toward jazz, gospel, Broadway, country or somewhere in between, you're sure to find a show you'll love in Branson.
* Please note that if you have any special needs for your visit, contact us directly prior to your arrival so that we can assist you with your request. This includes requests for units with no stairs, handicap accessible units and pet-friendly units. Last-minute requests can sometimes be difficult to fulfill, and we want to ensure you enjoy your stay, so please assist us in making these requests in advance.
Branson Celebrates Veteran's Week
America's largest Veterans Day celebration, "Veterans Homecoming Week," takes place in Branson, November 5-11 every year.This seven day tribute includes many special events, many of which are free and all of which present patriotic salutes to Veterans.
New Offerings Come to the Cabins
The "Cabin Pickers" have returned to Festiva's Cabins at Green Mountain resort and are playing every Monday evening throughout fall for our guests enjoyment, so come on down and have some chili while you listen to your favorite tunes.
Remember, we are now offering chair massages twice a week- Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons. Please contact the front desk to schedule your massage or for more information.
Be sure to check out our new gift shop full of items for Christmas as November 1, 2012 starts the Ozark Mountain Christmas.
Both of our pools and the back hot tub will close November 1, 2012
2012 Resort Activities
Please join us during fall for lots of fun and entertainment in our activities department! Just ask the front desk for the most recent schedule when you check in.
- • Breakfast with the Stars
- • Chairs Massages
- • Fall and Holiday Crafts
- • Transfer Photos on to Wood Frames
- • Tile Coaster Crafts
- • Bingo
- • Tile Painting
- • Wii Bowling Competition
- • Beauty Control
- • Magnet Memo Boards
- • Cabin Cruisers Country/Christmas sing a long and BBQ
- • How to Class- Scarves out of Old T-shirts
- • Cabin Pickers
- • Christmas Ornament Making
- • Cookie Decorating
Don't forget we are able to handle all show and attraction tickets, most at discounted prices. Call or visit or front desk upon arrival.